How to Request UNLIREC Assistance:

  1. Contact UNLIREC via email [] to voice interest in receiving assistance.
  1. Identify needs and specific elements of assistance in collaboration with UNLIREC experts.
  1. Elaborate the written official request for assistance. This must be done by a governmental entity, including, but not limited to the ministries of Foreign Affairs, Interior, Justice, Public Security, Defence, etc.
  1. Send official request for assistance to UNLIREC via email [] with a copy to [] or to UNODA’s Regional Disarmament Branch in New York via fax [212.963.8892].